Location: Eastern Seaboard Area
- Be responsible for managing maintenance team and activities.
- Stabilize and improve the efficiency and knowledge of maintenance organization.
- Ensure engineering services and equipment's are maintained and utilized.
- Plan and achieve annual environmental and utilization targets.
- Screen and select qualified contractors
- Take charge of all environmental issues and implement control and prevention measures.
- Ensure the safety of the workplace and workers.
- Graduated in Bachelor Degree of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering fields.
- Have min 5 years working experience in management level.
- Strong knowledge in plant's maintenance (PLC and CNC machines)
- Strong in people, leadership and coaching skills.
- Good command in English.
- Background in automotive, aerospace or related industries is preferred.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901