- Develop management financial report and perform actual performance analysis.
- Support in developing financial planning, monthly forecast and annual budget.
- Work closely with Business Units, External Auditors and other stakeholder for development and implementation of new Reporting System.
- Coordinate with Accounting team to ensure that all relevant transactions are properly reflected in Actual performance.
- Ensure that the actual financial result is aligned before closing and all accounting adjustment transactions is aligned with the figure before finalize financial performance.
- Prepare financial statement for actual performance with forecast for review.
- Thai nationality only, age between 27 - 35 years old
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Management accounting, financial reporting and analysis from Multi-national company
- Experience to work in a Share Service Environment is an advantage
- Strong in using MS Office, especially Power Point and Excel
- ERP system experience, especially SAP or Oracle
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills with effectively handling possible problems
- Good command of English both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 or 02-1068629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901