- Act as IT focal point and work with business and help to develop business case / project charter.
- Assist business to identify both soft and hard benefits, and conduct cost benefit analysis, financial justification and projection.
- Participate in the project plan development and take up the role as the Business Analyst.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders and leads the requirements elicitation and analysis session, take full responsibility over the quality of the requirements of a project.
- Works with key users to monitor and track the requirements changes and documentations.
- Work with project team on requirements verification to ensure the solution is designed to meet the business needs.
- Advises and assist support team to provide solution for ad-hoc request.
- Participates in the solution selection process and assists in the preparation and evaluation of the solution selection
- Create and update manual operation documents to training user
- Bachelor's degree in business management, computer science or equivalent
- At least 3 years in business management and IT service/solution delivery area
- A minimum of 3 years of applicable ERP systems i.e. Oracle E-Business Suites, financial applications and business practices and/or RPA i.e. UiPath
- Proven track record delivering IT solutions to the business community.
- Strong business acumen, able to understand the business operations as well as the impact of the issues, and able to assess the impact of the resolution proposed by IT or service provider
- Strong analytical mind, able to analyze, translate and transform high-level unstructured business requirements into practical solutions that fulfill the business needs.
- Strong understanding of project management methodology, with ability to plan, monitor and control multiple projects effectively
- Incumbent must be able to form productive relationships with wide range of parties, including senior managers, IT personnel and 3rd party vendors
- Strong service-mind demonstrated initiative and commitment to provide quality service
- Good communication skills to effectively interact with people from all levels and with different background
- Ability to deal with complex issues and resolve conflicts
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Thai
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901