Manager, IT Infrastructure
- Manage the company Infrastructure in terms of system network i.e. Data Center operations, Arista, Cisco, Voice, Fax, Lan/Wan, Backup, Server-VMware, DRP, BCP.
- Maintain activities related to the design, development, implementation of corporate hardware hosting facilities and translating business needs into workable technology solutions that scale both technically and operationally.
- Plan, commission and maintain enterprise hardware hosting facilities and systems to ensure high availability and performance.
- Evaluate, implement complementary tools and solutions to strengthen group and enterprise system performances and efficiency.
- Provide advisory, consultancy advice to colleagues Group-wide/in-country related to technical standards hardware, systems administration and data center operations.
- Ensure high performance, developed procedures, administration and monitoring of all systems and operations of data center facilities.
- Ensure team operates all systems, data center facilities conform with service level agreement.
- Lead, plan and optimize hosting infrastructure for all systems.
- Ensure disaster recovery procedures for identified critical systems are developed and maintained.
- Ensure adherence to established best practices, procedures, guidelines and compliance to audit, industry standards (CSV, ICS etc.).
- Lead cross-departmental efforts to enhance the customer experience and improve overall business performance.
- Ensure prompt support for escalated customer/technical infrastructure issues.
- Ensure users are trained in all facets of system, including providing technical assistance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years' experience in a system & network role, with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity.
- Certified Cisco engineer, with experience in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Contact Center, Voice record system such as Nice system call center, RedBox record call center, Enterprise Fax Server Software such as Faxcore, and Arista network equipment is a plus.