Our client is the leading manufacturers and exporter of food supplements, nutraceutical, and pharmaceutical products distributed in over 31 countries. Its expertise in R&D and Production Development including strong sales and marketing strategy has kept its standing as one of the top providers of complementary medicines, OTC and prescription medicines in Thailand and across the globe
They are currently looking for a Compounding Pharmacist (Management level) to monitor formulations process and R&D in various stages of development, and work closely with the Director in a fast-paced environment that will expand and level up your working experience and opportunity in the future
Job Title: Compounding Pharmacist (Management level)
- Conduct research and development planning and product development cycle implementation to complete the company mission
- Manage Literature search, Patent search, pre-formulation & formulation studies
- Carry out smooth Transfer of Technology (TOT)
- Implement and review documentation of Product Development Report and Registration Dossier
- Cooperate activities across Production, Quality, and Regulatory areas
- Manage product development laboratory and execute according to laboratory discipline
- Provide coaching, consulting and advice subordinates (pharmacists and chemists) with formulation development
- Responsible for managing and leading both new product development and existing product improvement activities for all dosage forms, clinical studies, Quality by Design (QbD), regulatory and patent are required.
- Initiate and develop Nutraceutical/Drug formulations
- Coordinate with production persons to carry out scale-up trial, Process capability study
- THAI Nationality only
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical science or higher.
- At least 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical, R&D, clinical studies (Bioequivalence studies), technology transfer, laboratory
- Having a valid Pharmacist Professional Certificate
- Computer skill: MS Office
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format to
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8657 and ask to speak to Manaschanok. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co Ltd,.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901