- Leading manufacturing team to ensure people capability and growth that matches to business requirements
- Controlling Project Management, Feasibility Analysis, and Cost Reduction & Management, Capacity planning, product quality and Machine efficiency and utilization.
- Managing and controlling manufacturing performance to achieve annual operation plan, service and quality and area of cost control.
- Developing manufacturing strategy for supporting Operation Plan and business growth plan.
- Ensure executable operation plan development and team execution including Operations capability and new initiatives of products expansion plan.
- Delivering environmental sustainability initiatives included energy and water consumption.
- Ensuring manufacturing meet company mandatory standard, quality and GCS system.
- Managing Health & Safety mandates
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering
- At least 10 years' experience of electronics part of which at least 5 years should be in management manufacturing plant position
- Good technical skill in Process Control & Improvement, Statistics, yield improvement, machine installation and setting up included qualification system.
- Small electronic motors and machinery experience preferred
- Good command in English language
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901