- Provide leadership within department for the support of new product launch
- Coordinate and/or participates in all continuous improvement activities within area of manufacturing processes
- Take part with Global Project Team in design, development and implementation of new automated manufacturing systems ie. Filling Automated Line
- In charge of maintenance, repairs and other equipment and fixture work.
- Troubleshoot conflicting design/development requirements, difficult coordination requirements, and special material requirements.
- Bachelor's in Electrical, Mechatronic, Mechanical, Industrial or related
- 10 years in manufacturing company, preferable from Automotive
- Knowledge of improvement methodology ie. Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma with record of achievements
- Familiar with MNC dynamic culture and able to work in matrix organization
- Good interpersonal skill, team player and hands-on
- Good command in English