One of the world's leading pharmaceutical company specialize in developing and providing a wide range of medicines in the disease area is looking for a Market Access Manager to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for providing strategy of market access, pricing and patient access program.
· Developing and conducting market access, pricing and reimbursement strategies aligned with brand objectives
· Developing patient access program, HEOR studies, cost effectiveness to optimize market access (reimbursement and listing), to obtain optimal pricing, and to support other commercialization activities
· Monitoring healthcare policy, market trends, NLEM issues, reimbursement policy to find opportunities
· Work closely with government affairs, commercial, medical affairs and finance to develop the plans, both pre-launch and post-launch
· Act as Project Lead responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project
· Bachelor's degree or higher in pharmacy, science or health economic
· Minimum 3 years of experience in working in market access, sales & marketing, key account roles
· Good knowledge of Thai healthcare system including reimbursement process, healthcare environment, decision making process related to access, pricing and reimbursement
· Fluent in English and Thai
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
Back to Job Search
|Location:||Bangkok Province, Thailand|
|Sub Specialization:||Market Access / Government Affairs,|