- Work with the Marketing Manager & Business Line Managers to develop, implement and execute the communication strategy.
- Support and coach matrix teams like customer support and product marketing to communicate brand values.
- Be the Champion of C4C, (train, support, and develop together with business line managers). C4C is our CRM system.
- Follow and coordinate activities with divisional, group / holding and other business area communication teams to ensure synergies.
- Plan, organize and execute events like road shows, attendance to industrial shows and internal events like kick off meetings.
- Use ROMI to follow up ad report on marketing costs and return per month.
- Coordinate internal communications through newsletter, employee magazines.
- Work closely with the Digital marketing team.
- Thai nationality only.
- Male or Female, Age over 30 years old
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- Experience in communication and marketing
- Working with virtual teams and matrix organization
- Good project management and excellent presentation skills.
- Strong ability to plan and manage events.
- Working knowledge of Digital media and platforms, including social media.
- Excellent speaking, writing and proofreading skills in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901