- Work coordinately with other internal departments, business partner or agency to develop and execute marketing plan or new product launch.
- Gather and analyze feedback from Sales & Marketing campaign result.
- Research new or create unique beauty content and interact with customers to improve brand massage or brand service.
- Analyze market information and competitor's product or activities.
- Complete monthly sales reports and other related reports or survey as required.
- Initiate, monitor, review and report on all marketing activity.
- Coordinate with business partner and agency to develop marketing activity.
- Contact Blogger or Influencer for any PR activity.
- Only female candidate age 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least 2 years experiences in marketing field, cosmetic product preferably.
- Be able to work independently and also a good team player
- Creative with highly disciplined and able to meet agreed deadlines of assignment.
- A multi-tasker and fast learner with good organizational skills.
- Good command of English both speaking and writing (Japanese will be advantage).
- Excellent communication skill.
- Able to work in fast moving environment and under pressure.
- Understand Japanese manner or culture.
- Computer literate, especially in Excel and Power Point
- Understand cosmetic trend and online marketing trend.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8652. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901