- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Creating, developing and managing promotions.
- Responsible for marketing strategies for both below the line and above the line.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Thai nationality.
- 10+ years' experience in Marketing field, preferred for FMCG industry
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in marketing, business administration
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan both below the line and above the line.
- Good communication skill in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8600 and contact to Thanyada. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330