Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Creating, developing and managing promotions
- Responsible for marketing strategies for both below the line and above the line
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Building brand awareness and positioning
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Female or Male with Thai nationality
- 5 -7 years' experience in Marketing field, preferred for food and beverage industry
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in marketing, business administration
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan both below the line and above the line
- Good communication skill in English
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8660. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901