Developing marketing plans.
- Play as a key role in developing a marketing strategy for Cardiology, focusing on the relevant portfolio.
- Gather, analyze and report relevant market, competitor and product data via the sales team.
- Prepare a yearly product and marketing strategy in line with the strategic plan, incorporating the price strategy to the end-user, in order to support actively the sales departments.
- Develop a launch plan for new products.
- Execute and analyze for a product group the competitor, the market need, the product and marketing technique, marketing budget, pricing, and consumer research.
Managing Promotional activities and Product Portfolio
- Manage all the promotional activities including the organization of symposia and other meetings in order to support the sales activities of the salespeople.
- Develop in, collaboration with the Marketing Communications team, all the necessary promotional tools.
- Manage the forecast, inventory control, and supply chain relationship for the portfolio.
- Maintain excellent relationships with external official parties, authorities, and organizations.
Implementing Marketing plans.
- Ensure that the Marketing strategy is cascaded down to the local organizations
- Implementation and execute the marketing plan by interfacing with sales branches
- Support the field sales force to monitor trends, improve market intelligence or act as a product specialist.
- Follow up sales and profit forecasting in order to adapt marketing strategy as required
Align and support training activities.
- Align product focus with the training team to ensure salesforce training will be based on the latest company focus.
Creation and Marketing New products
- Closely follow up on the market evolutions in the Cardiology intervention fields (e.g. implementation of new organizations, changes in customer's demands and behaviors) and look for new added value for the customer.
- Enabling the sales expansion of the company in this field and improving the profitability of the company in this field.
- Investigate which additional products or technologies are necessary in order to expand the business.
- Thai Nationality. Male or Female.
- Proven track record in Medical Sales & Marketing.
- Knowledge of the Cardiology market.
- Medical devices experience in the Interventional space is preferred, ideally Interventional Cardiology.
- Applicants with Cardiology pharmaceuticals experience will also be considered.
- An Energetic and Enthusiastic Overachiever.
- A Team Player.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901