- Responsible for establishing and implementing promotional campaigns and other marketing activities for group company's services which related to luxury resorts, hotels, activities and culinary services.
- Knowledge of hospitality industry and media planning (Digital Medias and Off-Line).
- Liaise & coordinate with PR and advertisement to develop innovative and recognizable promotional strategies which will drive sales.
- Plan and execute the marketing strategies for group company to ensure they're effectively managed the budget to maximize earnings.
- Ability to create and expand market of the group company to word wide especially travelling and banquet activities market.
- Negotiating joint promotional programs with suppliers, evaluating market positioning versus competitors and trends.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the group company and their brand in the local community as well as the oversea images.
- Ability to stand and move throughout the hotel property and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Responsible for coaching and training his/her direct reports
- Perform other duties as assigned and work closely to Managing Director.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Solid understanding of hospitality industry with minimum of five years of marketing in hospitality industry (luxury hotels, resort, culinary services or banquet services).
- Good command of English both written and verbal.
- Good in interpersonal skill, presentation skills and team management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and property management systems.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8615 and ask to speak to Rapirat (Consumer Team)
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901