- Manage market research about flavor.
- Contribute to all insights work to better understand consumer attitudes and behaviors, evaluate trends, uncover unmet needs, and identify the key findings and trends relevant to the topic and business from various sources. Translate findings into actionable insights that influence key projects and drive product development.
- Providing a comprehensive analysis and recommendation that drive key opportunities for innovation and new product development.
- Analyze the data, prepare reports and present results to the team.
- Occasionally meet clients together with the sales team to present research findings and recommendations.
- Male or Female, age 25 - 30 years old.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of successful consumer insight or market research with a proven track record of FMCG industry, preferably within the food ingredients or flavor industries.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong in building and maintain relationship with the clients.
- Good at presentation skill.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901