Our client is a leading chemicals and petrochemical manufacturing company with over 30,000 employees worldwide. The company has their manufacturing facilities in Thailand producing specialty chemicals of which the company deals direct and indirect business throughout the region. They are currently looking for a "Material Planner" to expand the company's operations.
The "Material Planner" will be the focal contact point for the company's planning acting as a liaison for the demand, supply, and procurement of the company, and ensuring the smooth flow of the supply chain for the company. . This includes working with the procurement, production, supply chain teams, and external vendors to ensure the smooth process throughout. The ideal candidate should have experience from Material Planning, Production Control, and Inventory Management with preferred background from chemical/petrochemical industry or similar.
- Schedule and control the supply of raw materials/components to meet production requirements and mininum stock levels.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time materials to the production line as and when required, avoiding disruption to production and take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production
- Ensure that materials orders are scheduled and delivery to downstream process and production in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform plant scheduling, materials review and Inventory Control.
- Work closely with external logistics provider in regards to delivery and costing agreements.
- Manage MRP weekly analysis (Stock monitor) to facilitate a whole team to use it properly
- Constantly validate Bills of Materials integration affecting Planning to secure right level of feedstock
- Understand and manage risks to minimise impact on production schedule
- Understanding the basic rules of vendor management, allocation and price negotiation
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- At least 4-5 years in Material Planning/Production Control preferably but not limited to chemical/petrochemical industry.
- Experience in ERP program usages.
- Experience with coordinating with international vendors and suppliers.
- Good command in written and spoken English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Apisit - Supply Chain Team
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901