Material Purchasing Manager (Automotive-Tier 1)
- Leading and improving material cost spending.
- Lead and follow up overall dept. cost reduction budget and action plan to meet on time line.
- Providing the savings report monthly.
- Managing and approving the vendor list.
- Managing cost estimation process for new business.
- Perform sourcing process on time, accuracy of document, negotiation competitive price & tooling and compliance with company policy (RFQ & term -> supplier selection).
- Managing PO issue/sign off and maintain company terms and conditions.
- Coordinating with supplier regarding DST's cost reduction.
- Managing / updating purchasing Saving Tracker.
- Managing supply base / relationship.
- Participate in regional and global strategic sourcing efforts.
- Participate in a cross functional team such as APQP meeting, program meeting.
- Problem solving on supplier concerns with Buyer.
- Internal auditor on SCMG process & practice of Buyer.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical/ Industrial engineer or related field
- 8 - 10 years of experience in Production Material purchasing.
- Experienced in Automotive industry working environment.
- 5 Years of experience in management level