- Responsible for daily Cash Management and Cash Flow projection
- Initiate a Strategic Plan to achieve the company's mission & vision (Property & Leasing Businesses), and to increase Revenue & Profitability & Business Growth, and to monitor the company's operation & service to be more efficient and cost-effective
- Conduct Feasibility Study, Financial Projection and Property Research for any investment projects
- Design & monitor the company's Operational Procedures & Policies & Standards
- Analyze Forecasting against Budgeting to see Variance & to evaluate Business Performance
- Review Financial Statement & Business Performance Reports to determine Business's Direction & Progress & Ultimate Objectives
- Represent the company at Legislative sessions and Committee's Meeting
- Promote the company's positioning locally, nationally and Regionally
- Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics with related experience more than 10+ years from Property, Leasing and Banking industries
- Knowledge of Contracting, Price Negotiation, Financial Planning, Funding, Securing Revenue sources and Change Management
- Good inter-personal & supervising skills, Leadership, and Multi-tasking for several projects
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901