- Control preventive and cognitive maintenance
- Control breakdown and repair machine
- Maintain facility and all utility to support production in
- Conduct investigations (root cause analysis) to determine the cause of deviations. Identifies and implements corrective actions and preventive actions to improve product quality.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures. Advances and promotes the safety culture at the site.
- Provide correct guidance in interpreting policies and corporate requirements and standard of Quality management system (GMP, HACCP, ISO9001, BRC, Food Safety, Food Security/Food Defense) for field service technicians .
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering or related field.
- 3+ years related engineering work experience in Food/Beverage manufacturer.
- Ability to read and understand process flow, process and instrumentation, piping, mechanical, and structural drawings. Must be experienced with AutoCAD.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledage of Quality management system (GMP, HACCP, ISO9001, BRC, Food Safety, Food Security/Food Defense)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7340 and ask to speak to
The Industrial and Engineering Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor 496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand