Mechanical Engineer - Samutsakorn (Very urgent)
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule and supply of material required to maintain machines and equipment in prescribed condition.
- Study and analyze user design proposals, specifications, manuals and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost and maintenance requirement of design or application.
- Design test control apparatus and equipment and develop procedures for testing products.
- Study, design, evaluate, install, operate and maintain equipment systems and processes to meet requirements applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions. Provide feedback to design engineer on user problems and needs.
- Estimate cost and submit bids for engineering, construction and prepare contract documents.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and to make recommendation to maintenance team.
- Specific system components or direct modification of product to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical engineering.
- 3-5 years' experience in Mechanical Engineering preferably in Chemical manufacturing environment.
- Expertise in technical repair and maintenance.
- Knowledge of Preventive Maintenance.
- Good command of English and Computer literacy.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901