en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.
Mechanical Engineer - Rotating Equipment
- Perform root cause analysis for significant failure/ production interruption that related to Rotating Equipment.
- Set up maintenance program and reliability improvement to ensure plant reliability.
- Evaluate current work and propose improvement area.
- Improve equipment reliability in production plant.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Chemical or Petrochemical Industry.
- Knowledge in international standard such as ASME code, API, AWS and TEMA.
- Good command of English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901