- Perform machine maintenance and prevent machine breakdown.
- Perform costing control on spare part purchasing.
- Implement preventive practice to train and advise all mechanics for problem resolution.
- Coordinate with other relevant department for routine support.
- Revise all drawing that concern for modification job and report and write MOC.
- Ensure safety regulation such as approve all concern work permit to all mechanics and contractors to do the job.
- Update and review document of ISO9000, 14000, GMP and HACCP every year.
- Perform machine break down and make root cause analysis and suggest how to prevent them.
- Find new technology to improve machine performance.
- Implement Lean Six Sigma.
- Plan program for develop Mechanics analyze problem and fix it.
- Understand new technology and knowledge to develop mechanic.
- Provide target and motivate team to goal.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years' of experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Heavy equipment would be advantage.
- Work hard and positive attitude
- Microsoft Office, AutoCAD.
- Good communication skills and ability to effect change through persuasion.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8642 and ask to speak to the Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901