- Develop strategic evidence based medical input into company commercial strategies to ensure ethical scientific support for company business in Thailand
- Part of the cross-functional team to provide medical advisory & partnership role i.e. medical literature/information updates; disease training; medical queries; external presentations and healthcare environment monitoring/analysis
- Prepare local disease and epidemiological data to support R&D studies
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with medical institutions/associates and other professional organisations
- Lead CME, Advisory Board and other external facing scientific/medical activities
- Champion Medical Governance and compliance policies to embed core company Values of Patient Focus, Integrity, Respect and Transparency
- Medical graduate; Anti-Infective product group expertise.
- Good understanding of Thailand medical practices
- Strategic thinking and business acumen,
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong sense of ethics and integrity
- English communication and computer skills
- Willing to travel locally and internationally
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8615 and ask to speak to the Consumer Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901