- Sourcing suitable suppliers based on customer's inquiry and orders.
- Being expertise in product development, costing, production planning, work with clients, suppliers, and production factory.
- Conducting market's trend to survey and develop new product.
- Develop new products and promote to customer to meet sales target and quotation.
- Negotiate on purchasing terms and cost with vendors/suppliers to meet buyer's requirement.
- Evaluate and select potential suppliers by reviewing capability and facility.
- Monitor on-time delivery and leverage vendor's performance and product quality.
- Product presentation through samples and display to buyers during their visits.
- Sourcing, making offers and preparing itinerary for buyers
- Education required: University/college graduated.
- Strong experience in sourcing / merchandise in US market.
- Familiar with Export operation. Understand US market.
- 10 years' experience of working with minimum 2 years of direct sales or Marketing.
- Fluent in English (speaking, writing, listening and reading).
- Able to travel on business trip (Local & International)
- Coming from the Automotive industry with hard parts experience.
- Ideally have aftermarket experience.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8627 and ask to speak to
K. Raviporn - Supply Chain. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901