· Analyse various mergers and acquisitions by organization, identify issues and assist in appropriate resolution.
· Advice clients on evaluating strategic alternatives in the context of transactions.
· Develop and review various finance and operational processes for all acquisitions and mergers.
· Manage and evaluate all data, ensure accuracy and recommend appropriate solution to clients.
· Organize and plan various M&A business set up and coordinate with various departments.
· Perform research and monitor commercial business and identify development opportunities.
· Perform feasibility study, financial model for new business projects including financial analysis and cashflow projection
· Thai Nationality only
· Bachelor or master's degree in finance, economics or business-related fields
· At least 7 years of experience in corporate finance, M&A deals, Investment Banking or Financial advisory.
· Direct experience from Professional firm, Large Corporate, Private equity or venture capital firm is an advantage.
· Work well in a dynamic environment with strong in analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Fluent in English in both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624, 02-1068658 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901