- Manages and provides oversight of all aspects of collection development and resource management including the collections budget
- Manages departmental administrative/strategic planning and policy development and implementation along with annual reporting of departmental progress
- Prepare the reports according to the requirements of users and/or the management
- Provide instruction to team for problem solving, improvement and development of works
- Coordinate with the related units and other departments in case any customer has problem
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Engineering, Management or related fields
- Experience working with collection development from banking or financial service industries.
- Excellent in English communications skills (speaking, writing and reading) TOEIC > 500
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, word and power point
- Enthusiastic, Teamwork, Positive attitude and service minded
- Adaptability and flexible to work under tight timelines and work well under pressure
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901