Position : MIS Manager
- Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed for various Web Development, Network and Systems Engineering (IT) projects and Professional Services deployments
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project
- Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Drive the strategy, planning, development and delivery of all IT-related initiatives to mobilize business growth plans.
- Lead the team to deliver corporate IT Infrastructure and ERP Management in order to provide strong and highly effective operation support to the business.
- Develop and present IT project proposals regarding new and revised information technology solutions
- Ensure that management is kept apprised of business systems activities, plans, project progress and performance issues under assigned activities.
Skills and Qualities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related filed
- 5+ years of experience in Network & ERP (SAP).
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Committed, structured and delivery-focused approach
- Ability to direct and supervise work of others and operate in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Self-development skills to keep-up to date with fast-changing trends
- Ability to deal with complex technical and business related issues
- Proven people management skills, team management over people diversities, cultural sensitivity and coaching
- Able to get things done quickly and work under pressure and dynamic working environment
- Fluent in Thai and English in both spoken and written