- To contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the Company's HR strategy to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- Identify and evaluate key business initiatives to ascertain appropriate corporate projects, programs, and/or technologies that would align the internal workforce, BUs and functions through the use of organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Providing the support and mechanism to implement major changes to the operations of the businesses. Organizational redesign, change management, culture management, and related OD matters.
- To commission and manage additional internal or external resources as and when required to ensure cost-effective delivery of agreed OD initiatives.
- Monitor corporate culture climate so that it supports the organization's business goals and mission. Work closely with related functions to facilitate communication among new employees, current employees, and management team. Design and implement related tools to continuously maintain the desired momentum and expected level of culture alignment.
- Conduct employee engagement survey and monitor action plans of such engagement drivers closely to ensure satisfactory results. May host related activities ex. workshops, focus groups, to discuss employee's concerns and suggestions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, or related fields.
- 5-8 years of working experience for specialist and 3-5 years for senior analyst in organizational development or related areas.
- Proven record in managing and/or involve in delivering successful OD-related projects would be an advantage.
- Able to see the big picture while being attentive to details, with proactive attitude to react with valid solutions.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to build rapport, momentum, engagement and commitment with related parties to the projects and assignments.
- Self-motivated, results-focus, flexible, adaptable, and committed to professional standards and continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8657 and ask to speak to Khun Manaschanok. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901