Location: Bangkok (Ramkhamhaeng)
- To contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the Company's HR strategy to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- Provide vision and leadership to your team by managing people, performance, development, health and wellbeing issues and resources effectively and in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Providing the support and mechanism to implement major changes to the operations of the businesses. Organizational redesign, change management, culture management, compensation structure, employee benefits and related OD matters.
- Lead the development of innovative OD projects, programmes and initiatives for the development of the group's culture and values, management of change, employee engagement and wellbeing, talent management, leadership capability and all employee development related initiatives.
- Provide direction and leadership in the development and implementation of change management processes across the group, in partnership with HR colleagues and senior managers.
- To commission and manage additional internal or external resources as and when required to ensure cost-effective delivery of agreed OD initiatives.
- Monitor corporate culture climate so that it supports the organization's business goals and mission.
- Work closely with related functions to facilitate communication among new employees, current employees, and management team. Design and implement related tools to continuously maintain the desired momentum and expected level of culture alignment.
- Conduct employee engagement survey and monitor action plans of such engagement drivers closely to ensure satisfactory results. May host related activities ex. workshops, focus groups, to discuss employee's concerns and suggestions.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, or related fields.
- Over 10 years of working experience for OD specialist and 3-5 years for senior analyst in organizational development or related areas.
- Proven record in managing and/or involve in delivering successful OD-related projects would be an advantage.
- Able to see the big picture while being attentive to details, with proactive attitude to react with valid solutions.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to build rapport, momentum, engagement and commitment with related parties to the projects and assignments.
- Self-motivated, results-focus, flexible, adaptable, and committed to professional standards and continuous improvement.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7324 to discuss with Thanyada. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor, 496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand