- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Perform Accounting and Financial roles by checking the receipt report, Pay Cash, Cash Flow Reconciliation, preparing documents for the revenue department. settle overdue debt, prepare credit documents, contact the bank to support the financial management of the company.
- More than 7 years of experiences in office management
- At least 3-4 years in a supervisory position
- Initiative, dynamic with strong communication and managerial skills
- Able to work under pressure, high work load and late hours
- Excellence in analysis skill, mathematic and Microsoft excel
- Good command of English both written and spoken is required to communicate with expat
- Attractive package will be rewarded with high performance
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901