Working Location: BTS Accessible
Report to: Expat boss
Job Description: Responsible for Office Management and HR Administration role.
- Planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement and management
- Organizing office operations and procedures, preparing and controlling correspondences, designing filing systems
- Provide administrative support including preparation of meetings, coordination of production and delivery of documents and proposals
- Coordinate, manage and maintain logistic or travel related requirements
- Provide support and work closely with our Accounts team in Japan on finance related matters/financial requests such as bid bond applications, invoices submission and payments collection follow-ups, support to auditors, as and when required
- Maintain relation and coordinate with IT team on all IT related matters and equipment
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with client administrative contacts
- Manage company's online accounts with government portals, when necessary
- Manage relationship and liaise effectively with regulatory agencies, vendors and service providers.
- Work closely with HR team in Japan and SEA, manage and implement HR policies including work regulation
- Maintain and manage personnel records and benefits, and ensure all compliance with authority and local employment laws
- Maintain Duty of Care for Health & Safety including maintain relation and work effectively with external HR service provider on payroll and benefits management, including recruiting agencies. Support recruitment team in sourcing talent and organizing interviews
- Prepare HR reports and presentations including manage and conduct on-boarding process.
- Organizing and facilitating the performance evaluation process including coordinate and organize transfers and manage exit/departure procedures
- Male/Female, age 28-40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in any fieds.
- Minimum 5 years working expereince in Office Management and HR Administrative tasks.
- Proactive, well-organization, good English communication, details oriented and service minded
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Email
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8656 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901