- Overall production and site management.
- Recruiting, training, coaching in development and management for site operations team.
- Champion for Safety and a zero incident culture.
- Promote a culture of openness, willingness to contribute, mutual learning, continuous improvement and innovation across multiple departments to achieve competitive advantage in the market.
- Empower the site staff to take immediate-appropriate action in case of emergency.
- Ensure a sufficient manpower to run the process smoothly without adverse effect on the business.
- Foresee future product demand and ensure adequate budget, assets, manpower & utilities are able to meet the demand (immediate, short term and long term).
- Promote corrective actions from the audits, Root Cause Analysis, Alerts & Directives.
- Leader in continuous proactive identification of risks (ie. tool box meetings, site walks).
- Develop quality assurance systems to monitor the quality of product & services.
- Ensure sufficient resources are available for maintenance and effective use of maintenance planning tools (ie. SAP PM).
- Prepare & control budget for Repair & Maintenance and coordinate the planning and execution.
- Provide operational data & requirements (ie. utility availability, ambient conditions, customer consumption & demand pattern, staffing) for new projects.
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in maintenance and operations of continuous process plants.
- Experience in project team and new plant installation.
- Good back ground in safety management with knowledge of hazards involved in operation and maintenance of process plants.
- Setting up & implementation of work processes.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8644 and ask to speak to the Industrial3 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901