Salary budget: 150K - 200K (Negotiable)
- Responsible to develop and implement a learning & organization development initiative that enhance employees' capabilities including develop and implement end-to-end performance management and evaluation process
- To lead and manage full spectrum of L&D activities across the organization including manage talent management program
- Leading to select, manage and evaluate the external consultants to support the delivery of key development interventions to ensure the highest level of service is delivered to drive business performance
- Male/Female, age 33-43 years old with obtained master's degree in HROD or any related fields
- Minimum 5 years working experience in designing & implementing organization development, direct experience in facilitating OD, L&D, PMS with background in Food & Beverage business.
- Strategic thinking, excellent corporate communication skills, well presentation, creative, well organized and prioritized skills, mature, detailed oriented and work well under high pressure.
- Good command of English both spoken and written skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now".
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to Khun Ratchanan, HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901