People Operation Analyst - Performance and Career
- Oversees the development and implementation of performance appraisal program and provides advice and recommendations to staff.
- Oversees the development and implementation of competencies, core values, and key performance measures into performance appraisal system.
- Analyzes and reports on measurement results.
- Provides ongoing oversight and support to ensure that performance measures are being used to effectively manage operations, identify and manage risks, and effect organizational change.
- Develops and conducts presentations and training to staff on the performance appraisal system.
- Provides training to all levels of staff on performance management and systems.
- Assesses various staffing needs to determine methods to address current and future conditions, including retention management, realignment, recruitment planning, and career development.
- Assists with developing training plans, identifying educational opportunities for employee development.
- Develops a strategy for knowledge transfer activities, to include planning, implementation, and coordinate with training team.
- Develops knowledge sharing processes and programs that encourage learning and collaboration.
- Prepares communications to share tools and information with various stakeholders.
- Provides back-up support to department staff and quality service to department customers.
- Work with diverse groups of employees and ensure employee engagement.
- Develop, implement, and interpret policies, procedures, and processes and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Plan, organize, and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Gather, assemble, correlate, evaluate, and complex data.
- Plan, coordinate, and assign the work of others and lead functional workgroups.
- 5 years of professional human resources generalist experience.
- 3 years of direct experience developing, implementing or evaluating performance appraisal systems.
- Experience developing employee performance measures.
- Experience providing training to managers and/or employees on performance management systems.
- Experience developing core competencies and implementing a competency-based performance appraisal system.
- Experience with succession planning and workforce planning initiatives.
- Experience conducting gap analysis.
- Experience with the 360 Degree - Performance module.
- Effectively communicating, both orally and written in English & Thai.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901