Location: Bangkok - Ladprao
- This position will report directly to CEO.
- Provide support about administrative and secretarial function.
- Handle the communications on behalf of CEO.
- Coordinate with related parties for internal, external and overseas.
- Support CEO in relate to sales & marketing tasks.
- Coordinate and work closely with top management, internal team and clients.
- Organize and co-ordinate the management meeting.
- Organize meeting and attend the meeting with CEO.
- Client visits with CEO.
- Supervised the overall office running on a day to day basis.
- Handle any ad-hoc assigned by superior.
- Female, Thai Nationality. Age between 28-35.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in any related field. (Knowledgeable in sales & marketing will be advantageous.)
- 7-10 years of experience with personal assistant to top management level.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent in computer literacy (MS Office).
- Strong in organization, coordinating, prioritization, multi-tasking and communication.
- Able to handle high pressure, work independently and highly detail oriented.
- Responsible, punctual, good communication and interpersonal and energetic.
- Not a job hopper with proven good record.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901