PHP Developer will be responsible for analyzing, planning, developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining various IT projects.
- Perform full lifecycle software development.
- Test and evaluate the technical aspects of every decision.
- Review codes and assess code quality.
- Provide timely solutions to issues.
- Develop a server-side code for high-volume web-based applications.
- Create and develop web user interfaces.
- Implement analytics and monitoring routines.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer coding with PHP
- Experience web-based development with MVC, Restful API, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, Kubernetes, and Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of secure web design is preferred
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 078-7300