- Responsible for overall cost analysis including of financial planning, forecasting, budgeting and performance tracking.
- Work as a business partner with all managers in providing business advice and analysis of business performance and operational improvement.
- Initiate the operation planning i.e. estimate forecasting, budgeting and financial planning and ensure that all follow company strategy and business plan.
- Support team in create and implementation of ad-hoc tasks and analysis on business initiatives.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economic fields
- Minimum 10 years of experience in financial controlling, financial planning and costing functions from manufacturing industry
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Senior Manager or higher level
- Strong knowledge in accounting, costing and controlling
- Adaptable, result-oriented and strong in leadership skill.
- Strong knowledge in SAP or other ERP system and Microsoft Office systems are essential.
- Excellent in communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good command of English in both spoken and written.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 or 02-1068628 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901