- Oversee plant wide activities including Production, Quality Control/ Assurance, Supply Chain, Logistic, Warehouse, Engineer etc.
- Set policy, strategy, and business plan of company to be used as a guideline
- Supervise, manage and follow up on the overall operation evaluation and KPI of the assigned business unit to be according to set objective effectively
- Plan and schedule the production to meet customer requirements of quality, quantity and time schedule.
- Foresee future product demand and ensure adequate budget, assets, manpower & utilities are able to serve the requirements (immediate, short term and long term).
- Plan and develop new procedures as necessary to improve the production's quantity, quality, and cost
- Ensure the qualification of personnel and provide training as necessary prior to perform the tasks.
- Training and coaching multi-skill operators
- Age Over 40 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or Food Biotechlogy
- Experience in managing and manufacturing and production of Food & Baverage
- 15 years working experience of production in Food & Baverage
- Experience and knowledged of ISO, HACCP,GMP,BRC, TQM
- Result oriented, negotiation skills, a team player with resilience and the maturity to elicit maximum effort and input from each constituency
- Energetic with strong interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8644 and ask to speak to the Industrial3 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901