Plant HR&Admin Manager
Manage HR & Administration team, provide all efficient HR & Administrative support to drive the communication and implementation of established HR strategies and processes at all levels management in achieving the business goals for Thailand plant.
- Manage the new plant set up.
- Maintain good relations with the local relevant Bureaus and government.
- Develop the overall company culture, including annual dinner and some incentive activities, etc.
- Formulate and implement the Company's policies, procedures and Employee Handbook.
- Review market trends and provide proposals to the management on compensation and benefits.
- Drive standard practices and procedures at a circle of recruiting requisition and exit to ensure the company's human resources requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Manage and coach staff's performance, provide the job description to own Business Unit employees to ensure that they understand and perform according to the requirement, and solve people issues in order to maintain the morale of the team and motive team perform.
- Execute the rules in accordance with QHSE procedures.
- Be familiar with the environmental factors and occupational hazard risks, and be able to plan, implement prevention and control measures.
- Implement continuous improvement activities to enhance Department function.
- Keep accountable for work related behaviors, actions, results and ensure them to be aligned with company ethical standards and legal requirements.
- Perform any other reasonable or related work assignments from the supervisor or manager
- Thai nationality only.
- Minimum BA degree from an accredited university with major in Administration or Human Resources
- Minimum 8+ years experience in Human Resources with 3+ year experience as a HR Manager or position of similar responsibility, preferably in the manufacturing industry. Prefer experience in management related to administration and Human Resources.
- Familiar with Thailand local Labor Law, regulations and policy.
- Management preferred. Certified Human Resources qualification is basically required when it is regulated by Thailand government.
- Combination of knowledge in several of the following areas - Talent Acquisition, Labor Laws, Employee Relations, Employment Contracts, Compensation and Benefits, Succession Planning, Employment Branding, and Performance Management, etc.
- Good knowledge and experience for startup of a new plant.
- Strong initiative to solve problems and good leadership in team building.
- Must be fluent in both written and oral English and Thailand language.
- Possess computing skills including MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Words).
- Possess initiative and Innovative capability.
- Good commercial and personal ethic.
- Good understanding and abiding by work related laws and regulations.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to Khun Ratchanan, HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901