HR Plant Manager
Lead the HR Manufacturing team in individual operation to meet the needs of business development.
- Execute policies and programs for the management of plant human assets to support the plant business strategy for current needs and future development.
- Improving cost efficiency and productivity.
- Develop excellent employee relations through optimization of the working environment.
- Raise the skill level to improve the plant performance.
- Develop and maintain perfectly relationship with related government authorities.
- Ensure the fair and equitable wage pay is in place and advise manufacturing leader for all adjustment related to pay.
- Coordinate with HR Recruitment for recruiting, obtaining and develop superior talent for organization.
- Coordinate with manufacturing leader / HRD to identify the training/developmental needs of customers and ensure the training plan addressing the needs.
- Coordinate with Administration team to ensure the provision of services and it support to plant needs.
- Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Labor Relations or related field.
- At least 8-10 years seasonal human resources and management experience in multinational company, among which at least 3 years at a managerial level position. E
- Experiences in manufacturing environment is advantage.
- Versed in recruiting, training, motivation, retaining employees and communicating.
- Good computer and English speaking & written ability.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now".
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to Khun Ratchanan, HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901