- Manage, lead, motivate, train and develop staff to ensure that the production objectives are achieve.
- Planning and organizing daily production operations to achieve target.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Address employees' issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements.
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Degree in Engineering (Electrics, Mechanical, Industrial, or related field)
- At least 10 years' experience in Production and Plant Management.
- Strong skill in production operations processes.
- Good People Management skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel within the organization.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901