Plantation / Agricultural Senior Manager (Southern of Thailand)
Report to MD
Supervise 5 Plantation Managers and outsourcing
- Oversee the daily operations of the plantation management
- Responsible for the human capital development, asset utilization and operation performance
- Planning and managing budget to ensure operating expenses and profitable
- Ensure all work operations in safe and responsible manner
- Managing all agricultural life cycle with productivity
- Provide recommendations on all agricultural aspects of development and operation practice
- Thai Nationality Only
- Age 40 years up
- Bachelor's in Agriculture/ Agronomy/ Forestry/ Plantation or equivalent will be a plus
- At least 10 years of experienced in managing large plantation such as Rubber, Sugar Cane, Coffee, Palm Oil, etc.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 020787335 (Paramaporn). Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. Room No. S5001, 5th Floor 496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand