- Managing, organize and monitor all project aspect and activities of combine cycle of power plant construction project to meet scope of work and project specification.
- Control and supervise subordinates, contractors to run smoothly on track in order to ensure that the engineering, procurement and construction works are in accordance with the project.
- Review and endorse all documents in related with engineering and expenses of contractors.
- Weekly and monthly update the progress, obstacles, improvement or prevention plan of project to supervisors/ management team.
- Review with team and provide technical support on relevant issues in order to complete project effectively.
- Manage and control project progression to align with budget and time line as plan
- Work location as Oman
- Any nationality is welcomed to apply.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control and Instrument Engineering or related fields.
- Experienced in Combine cycle power plant.
- Excellence technical background in engineering, construction, project management of power plant construction project.
- Experienced in working oversea.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8646 and ask to speak to the Industrial4 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901