· Define and develop pricing strategy and set appropriate price level.
· Design and maintain pricing structure in all items -machine, consumable, and spare part.
· Design the appropriate price structure for tender business and government deal.
· Update and maintain the existing price list.
· Define and investigate the market price.
· Review the pricing trend in each product category.
· Perform Cost and Price analysis.
· Maintain & Monitor price & GP% and control data (cost) accuracy.
· Analyze market price for initiating business planning.
· Report and present Cost and Price to top management.
· Establish and maintain Cost and Price database.
· Cooperate with related team for market and promotion strategy.
· Cooperate closely to Marketing, Product, Engineer and Sales team for price strategy.
· Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economic or related field.
· Experience in pricing, bidding, revenue management from any industries.
· Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and analytical skills with proactive attitude
· Lead and coordinate with other sections/departments to improve the internal processes
· Good written and spoken English
· Experience working in printer business would be a plus
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901