- Partner with Head Designer develop and refine Mood boards, seasonal concept, materials, fabrics (Printed & Weaved) hardware, and color card for the collections.
- Create technical drawing and rendering and update constantly the Collection Boarder and the look book
- Design full range of products categories including shirts, bottoms, knits, sweaters, jacket, coat and etc.
- Follow up constantly with Developer team and PM/GT in order to get final samples ready for the buying section.
- Keep collection calendar schedule to complete design tasks in time.
- Based on the collection structure consolidate the Head Designer direction with Developer team to feel the Merchandiser requests in each products categories
- Have extra focus on the commercial part of the collection and suggest core items link with the design concept.
- Excellent, punctual communication skill with attention to detail with diverse group at all levels and follow up with relevant departments.
- Excellent organization skill able to expedite the activities between samples room developers and all departments involved.
- Develop prints, fabrics and accessories with relevant team and suppliers for seasonal collection as well for core items.
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion or equivalent study
- At least 3 years of experience working with International fashion company in garment business
- Ability to sketch both technical drawings in hand drawing & computer with related software
- Experience in design, sourcing, merchandising & product development with textile and garment materials
- Experience in apparel construction, fabrics, performance features, finish and fitting
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8646 and ask to speak to the Industrial4 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901