- Providing leadership, motivation, and resources to site personnel to implement Lean Manufacturing
- To define and develop work procedure strategies and conduct in-depth analysis to identify issues, problems, and opportunities for improvement
- Apply analytical expertise on operations in hypothesis development, projects, drive the projects to achieve strategic goals, quality performance, and cost control
- Work with operation team for implement continuous improvement projects and ensure long term success
- Managing improvement projects and keep tracking of actions and results
- BA in Engineering or related field, not over than 40 years old
- 3-10 years experience in Continuous Improvement Process in Manufacturing with Lean, Six Sigma Green or Black Belt will be advantage
- Hands-on, muti-talkin to handle many projects, dynamic, strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on Saturday Alternative at Samutprakarn Area
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 020787335 (Paramaporn)
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor, 496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330