Our client is a leading agricultural business providing solutions fertilizer, seed, and crop protection business. The company works closely with various industries as in food & beverage, food ingredients, and consumer products industry. They looking to expand their business and searching for a "Procurement Manager" who specialized in commodity buying, market insights, and supplier developments.
The "Procurement Manager" will report directly to the Business Unit Head for the relevant product group. The person will oversee the commodity procurement, analyzes and deliver market insights, supplier development, and work costly with the commercial team regarding the costing and sourcing of new products. The ideal candidate shall have background in commodity trading, preferably but not limited to agricultural/chemical products.
- Leads the commodity procurement and trading for the product group. Support and deliver market insights on the market trend of which includes the demand and supply of the products.
- Monitor new trends, new deals and important market intelligence in the commodity market.
- Prepare and distribute market insights throughout the business group.
- Handles supplier relationship management, working with suppliers on a one-to-one basis to improve their performance for the benefit for the organization.
- Assessing and driving transformational improvement across purchasing, sourcing and business strategic planning.
- Leading raw material team, internal user and strategic supplier with a strong focus on independence and integrity while ensuring content is relevant to decision making and drive performance.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in commodity trading, procurement, or strategic sourcing
- Knowledge in chemical or agricultural commodity and market analysis is a plus.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Apisit - Supply Chain Team
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901