en world Thailand has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager to be part of a multinational consumer organization.
As a manager, your main responsibility is to manage all procurement activities including both direct and indirect. Moreover, our client is looking for someone who also has the ability to maintain the existing suppliers along with finding a new one upon the business requirements. The suitable candidate should also have a good understanding in various compliance standards such as ISO9001, ISO13485, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 etc.
- Responsible for procurement activities across business units
- Working closely with procurement lead in Thailand to define a purchasing strategy of raw material
- Support new products to reduce cost and net capital
- Maintain relationship with existing suppliers and build relationships with new suppliers
- To implement risk assessment and evaluation to minimize the risk.
- Manage and support all indirect procurement activities
- Set strategy to support non-production spend to ensure the price is competitive, service , good quality, etc
- Ensure that purchasing activities comply with company policy and standard.
- Graduated from any related fields
- At least 7 years' experience in procurement area, experience in both direct and indirect procurement is advantageous
- Experience in Pharmaceutical/ FMCG/ Consumer industries is a plus
- Good skills and experience in negotiating and contracting
- Experience in lead buying raw materials
- Experience in managing a team
- Fluent English communication skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8687 and ask to speak to K.Chaiwat.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901