- Leads the commodity procurement and trading for the product group. Support and deliver market insights on the market trend of which includes the demand and supply of the products.
- Monitor new trends, new deals and important market intelligence in the commodity market.
- Prepare and distribute market insights throughout the business group.
- Handles supplier relationship management, working with suppliers on a one-to-one basis to improve their performance for the benefit for the organization.
- Assessing and driving transformational improvement across purchasing, sourcing and business strategic planning.
- Leading raw material team, internal user and strategic supplier with a strong focus on independence and integrity while ensuring content is relevant to decision making and drive performance.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in commodity trading, procurement, or strategic sourcing
- Good command in written and spoken English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Apisit - Supply Chain Team
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901