- Responsible for sourcing, selecting and negotiating with suppliers to constantly strive for while maintaining the highest and of quality, reliability and service.
- Work with other procurement local teams and cross country functional teams in purchasing, logistics and Construction project execution.
- Analyze and evaluate current and potential suppliers in consideration of the quality and cost requirements.
- Maintain all files and records by P.O., PR & vendors to in line with ISO Procedure.
- Liaise with Accounts Payable officer to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the supplier.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Supply Chain or related field.
- Age 25 - 45 years old, Thai nationality
- 3 years of experience in Purchasing and import raw material in food or beverage industry.
- Can communicate in English
- Good command of computer (ERP system) and computer literature in Microsoft office.
- Training in product development such as product quality testing and sensory evaluation methods
- Have an analytical mind & negotiator skill
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901